Social Media For Your Small Business
– Six Reasons Why You Need a Blog
- Raise Your SEO Rankings – Updating your blog adds new material to your site. That fresh material keeps your site active and raises its ranking. You can link from your blog back to pages on your own website. Those backlinks can help raise your ranking as well.
- Drive People Interested in Your Product or Service to Your Website – Since those people are already interested in your topic, blog readers are more likely to be converted to customers who will purchase your products or services.
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in the Eyes of Your Reader – By sharing helpful information with your readers, you are establishing yourself as an expert in your field, and people may feel more confident buying from someone who is knowledgeable.
- Create a Personal Bond with Your Readers – Blogs offer the opportunity for readers to post comments and engage in conversation, which may make them feel as they know you better. People tend to like to work with people they know.
- Reflect the Personality of Your Company – How do you want people to perceive you and your company? Are you the professional, yet cool biz owner, with a sense of humor? Having a blog allows you to share your and your company’s personality with your audience.
- Have a System to Communicate Readily with Customers and Potential Customers – If you have a blog, you have a ready-made system of communication that you can use to tell your customers about specials and other timely news from your business that interests them.
We have rebranded our look and feel and kept the key fundamentals that have made WDS successful for the past 15+ years. We hope you find this information helpful. Social Media For Small Business is one other way we help you get Results That Profit!.